1. The Other Side Vintage BUYS items including furniture, costumes, vintage clothing, jewelry, art, vinyl records, music instruments, collectibles and more. Email a photo and price of items you would like to sell to: email@example.com We also accept walk-ins for items for sale Tuesday-Friday 12noon-5pm. It is best to call 850/224-6666 first to let us know you are on your way.
2. The Other Side Vintage offers RENTALS on most everything in the store. This is a great option when you have an upcoming event, party, play, or photo shoot and may only use the item for one time.
3. The Other Side Vintage is NOT a thrift store, but rather a combination retro vintage bazaar, marketplace, and co-op including 35 separate booth spaces.
4. The Other Side Vintage is locally owned by natives of Tallahassee and has over 35 vendor booth spaces and hires local and regional artists and buyers to search out all over to find unique and creative items to provide to their customers for their homes and wardrobes.
5. The Other Side Vintage opened their doors on March 1st 2000. Originally located on West Tharpe Street on “the other side” of The Patio Shop, it is now located in historic Railroad Square Art Park since April 1st 2005, first in the space now housed by Cosmic Cat Comics, and in the new larger space since August 2010.
6. The Other Side Vintage was in Southern Living Magazine, the music video for “Break the Cycle” by Cory Lamb directed by Stephen Baldwin was shot inside the store, along with many other movies shot by Florida State Film School.
7. The Other Side Vintage loves when customers bring in their pets and has been visited by customers’ dogs, cats, bunnies, guinea pigs, birds, pigs, and even snakes [yikes!].
8. The Other Side Vintage has donated hundreds of gift baskets, gift certificates, rentals and silent auction items to local charities and schools.
9. The Other Side Vintage has had customers from all over the world who are in town visiting the beautiful Capital of Florida, Tallahassee, and has shipped items all over the world.
10. The Other Side Vintage crew loves what they do and learns something new every day from researching items that have just arrived. Just when we think we have seen it all, something unique arrives and surprises us.